Gravel Truck Driver
- Posted: 8 days ago
Do you feel valued at your current company? At Sunroc, valuing people is our most important principle, and we're seeking great people like you, who want a meaningful career!
First off, we need to mention this: we are proud to offer industry-leading benefits to all our full-time team members! This includes exceptional medical, dental, PTO, paid holidays, vision, 401K, profit sharing, weekly paychecks, and much, much more.
The gravel truck driver position is critical as we build better communities. Here are some of the things you will do:
- Drive and operate truck and pup to deliver material to jobsites or to customers.
- Perform pre and post safety checklists on trucks and trailers prior to and following the delivery of material.
- Deliver material to each job within the specifications as instructed on the delivery ticket.
- Record all information on delivery ticket, sign, and turn in delivery ticket to designated place.
- Observe and obey all traffic laws when operating truck.
We want you to grow with us and are excited to give you opportunities to grow your skill level and try new things. Additionally, we're looking for:
- Class A CDL
- Clean driving record
- Minimum of one year driving experience with your CDL
- High energy. We work a lot of hours in a day, and your high energy will keep you going with the rest of your team.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
You'll need a valid driver's license and the documents to show your eligibility to work in the U.S. Sound interesting? We look forward to reviewing your application!
Sunroc is a drug free workplace and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Sunroc Corp.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?