Sunroc Corp. Rock Springs, WY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Visualizes and implements the Clyde Companies, Inc. vision and core values.
- Diagnose, rebuild, and repair vehicles and equipment; perform major engine and transmission repairs and replacements as well as electrical diagnosis.
- Perform major electrical repairs (including electronic controls), minor welding repairs, engine and transmission repairs and replacements, as well as equipment and plant maintenance repairs.
- Perform inspections and preventive maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
- Complete major road calls and perform field repairs.
- Keep scales calibrated and certified with the state.
- Responsible for safe operation and securing equipment.
- Maintain tools as required to perform job.
- Ensure a safe and healthful work environment at all times.
- Perform various duties in the shop.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain commercial driver's license (CDL) and department of transportation (DOT) medical card.
- Clean driving record.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of diesel engines, transmissions, electronics, and familiar with associated components.
- Attention and commitment to safety. Ability to follow directions with minimal or no supervision
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three years journeyman experience and/or two year diesel mechanic certificate preferred.
- Ability to move at least 50 pounds.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principle job elements essential for making employment decisions. Duties associated with this job and the corresponding job specification may be changed at any time to accommodate Company business needs.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressRock Springs, WY
AutomotiveView all jobs at Sunroc Corp.