Wholesale and Dealer Trade Clerk- DMV
Sunroad Automotive San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wholesale and Dealer Trade Clerk Position Overview:
The Wholesale and Dealer Trade Clerk is responsible to process all wholesales and dealer trades.
Must have Auto Dealership DMV clerk experience!
- Post all wholesales and dealer trades into accounting
- Process all wholesale and dealer trade title work
- Check in trade titles
- Create trade sleeves
- Code wholesale checks for receipting
- Maintain the wholesale and dealer trade receivable schedule and follow up on any aged items
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of used vehicle title work
- Previous automotive dealership DMV processing experience
- Experience working in a high-volume environment
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with DMV Desk and CDK DMS systems.
Sunroad Automotive offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including PTO; training; 401(k) with a company match; medical, dental, life, and disability insurances; an employee vehicle purchase program; and advancement opportunities to further your career.
Sunroad Shared Services Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
AddressSan Diego, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Sunroad Automotive