1. Minimum 5 years’ experience as a full time Tool Designer with experience in one or more of the following tooling areas: assembly, gage, machining, special machines
2. Excellent working knowledge of 3D Parametric CAD, preferably Creo
3. Ability to complete the design and detailing of a tool/fixture in Creo by following written and/or verbal descriptions and/or hand sketches.
4. Excellent knowledge of manufacturing processes used in the manufacture of tools/fixtures and supporting components
5. Excellent knowledge of materials used in the manufacture of tools/fixtures and supporting components.
6. Working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
7. Ability to solve complex issues related to tooling
8. Ability to use of Microsoft Word/Excel for daily tasks.