Title: Senior Business Analyst, Product Lifecycle Management IT (PLM/PO&T IT)
Location: RTP, NC
Duration: 12 Months
Process: Skype Video (open to non-local)
Client has one of the most exciting pipelines in the Biotech / Pharmaceutical industry. The company has been growing rapidly and with this growth comes a number of exciting opportunities to work with our expanding business areas. One of these opportunities is to work in Pharmaceutical Operations and Technology (PO&T) to support the growing needs of the Global Supply Chain (GSC) organization. This lead business analyst role will support through the following...
As an Analyst, you will help refine and grow the capabilities of current systems, driving continuous improvement to meet Client needs. You will serve as tactical IT liaison to the business through building and fostering a partnership, being able to demonstrate strong understanding of the business area and its supporting technology as well as broad understanding of overall business unit.
You are proactive in identifying solutions or opportunities that can help improve business processes. By gathering and validating business needs to translate into requirements for technical team, you will ensure that the solution delivery meets business need and expectations in PLM and downstream systems. You will work with the technical teams to translate business requirements into technical requirements and solutions. Your role is accountable for projects throughout entire lifecycle; but depending on scale and complexity of specific initiatives, you may need input or guidance from the PLM Functional Lead on critical decisions.
The position will also serve to promote best practices and internal business processes with relation to change management and general PLM functions. We are looking for an individual who is responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You must be motivated to work in a matrix team environment, have a desire to drive change, and long for the opportunity to analyze systematic issues and implement solutions to challenging problems.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Industrial Engineering or related discipline
• PLM Domain Expertise, Agile PLM Product Knowledge, specifically PC and PPM modules
• Proficient in business process mapping, using MS Visio – Business Optix – similar
• Experienced in the design, mapping and / or requirements gathering associated with new product implementation, product design, item / material master data management processes.
• Experienced in the planning and coordination of data migration activities, including planning, migration testing, verification, execution and reporting.
• Experience using HPALM to manage system and user acceptance testing will be a plus.
• Is proficient in SQL
• Has good knowledge of Informatica Data Quality version 10; the person must be able to design:
o Data services
• Experienced working in partnership with ITQA to ensure that documentation is planned executed to meet SDLC and regulatory requirements.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment
• Ability to clearly communicate with team members on issues and status throughout project
• Ability to manage multiple tasks like coding, system test, end to end test, production support etc.
• Experience in all phases of project life cycle (SDLC): Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, programming and presentation skills, highly motivated in learning new technologies.
• Self-motivated and deliver projects on time with minimal supervision.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.