Our client, a leading Healthcare Insurance company is looking for a Sr. Communications Specialist. This is for an initial duration of 12 months and is located in Rancho Cordova, CA
· Strong communication both verbal and written.
· Initiate and manage creative strategy work, including some direct content development. (Direct mailers)
· Creativity, Written and Verbal Communication skills are an absolute.
· Key skills - writing, project management, communications strategy, data-driven marketing experience, managing complex marketing campaigns, direct mail experience, and website/digital content strategy.
· Develop and execute effective and integrated communication plans, including strategies and tactics across all channels, and leveraging all communication opportunities.
· Typically responsible for communication management for projects involving high priority, major company strategic initiatives and/or significant changes to existing marketing and communication strategies.
· Manage multiple concurrent projects, requiring outside resources and crossing divisions to produce the most effective communications.
· Responsible for strategic communication oversight and recommending ongoing enhancements for assigned audience, program(s) or channel(s).
· Serve as communication strategist and consult with corporate and division partners to develop strategies, key messages, and vehicles for communication to support corporate, division, and project objectives.
· Lead and/or participate in project meetings.
· Proactively and openly articulate ideas and concerns with both corporate and project stakeholders, while balancing the objectives of both groups.
· Evaluate the impact of different communication channels and messaging strategies to ensure effective communications.
· Serve as account manager between creative teams and business partners. Initiate and manage creative strategy work, including some direct content development.
· Understand and leverage communication touch points for assigned audiences and/or projects.
· Ensure market positioning and approved key messages are adhered to.
· Manage communication projects, including tracking, reporting status, project budgets and measurement of tactics.
· Analyze processes and strategies relating to increasing efficiency, quality, cost-control principles, workflow, accuracy and reduction of complex production processes and products, providing recommendations for improvement.
· Advise and recommend effective communication approaches.
· Write and edit copy for various communication pieces.
· Manage various communication processes and workflows.
· Working with manager, recommend tactical assignments of work for other team members to support strategic communication needs.
Typically has the following skills or abilities:
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related experience
· Five years' experience in related communications work for a variety of mediums and customizing content to targeted audiences
· Project management experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work with individuals from all levels of organization
· Proficient in word processing and desktop publishing applications
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You.