Scientific Application Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Scientific Application Specialist in New Brunswick, NJ with one of our top clients.
Job Title: Scientific Application Specialist
Job Id: 23-00617
Location: New Brunswick, NJ 08903
Duration: 12 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
NOTE: Company policy requires newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as of their start date. Company is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to the unvaccinated in accordance with federal, state, and local law.
Provides technical support for Laboratory Scheduling applications.
• Participates in ongoing analysis, design, deployment, validation, implementation, integration, support, and administration for Smart-QC.
• Manages users, groups, roles, projects, instruments and/or hardware associated with one or more scientific applications.
• Scientific knowledge or experience (analytical chemistry, process development etc.) strongly preferred.
• Knowledge or experience with Microsoft core technologies, networking, databases, and thin client technologies required.
• Manages users, groups, roles, projects, instruments and/or hardware associated with Smart-QC.
• Functional business process knowledge (for functional area of application set)
• BA/BS Required.
• Requires strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate complex ideas to clients at their own level of understanding and ability to analyze, isolate, duplicate and resolve problems.
• Leads efforts in analysis, design, deployment, validation, implementation, integration, support and administration for one or more scientific applications.
• Defines, plans and implements the goals and milestones associated with brining new groups on line or supporting existing deployments.
• Scientific knowledge or experience (manufacturing QC, etc) required.
Accuracy and Attention to DetailYes6-10 yrs
Clear communication skillsYes6-10 yrs
Fluent in Microsoft OfficeYes6-10 yrs
Laboratory & Statistical SoftwareYes3-5 yrs
QC ProcessesYes3-5 yrs
Scientific ComputingYes3-5 yrs
Direct: (7328370459| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Satya | Delivery Manager
Direct: (732) 2720262 |Email: email@example.com
Sunrise Systems Inc
AddressNew Brunswick, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at Sunrise Systems Inc
Get fresh Scientific Communications Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.