Job Title: Sales Support Specialist
Job Id: 19-08634
Location: Center Valley, PA 18034
Duration: 12 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- This position serves as an extension of the Field Service Team, which consists of Field Service Engineers (FSE's), Installation Engineers (IE's) and Endoscopy Support Specialists (ESS's).
- This position liaises between the Field Service Team and various other departments at Client in order to ensure Service customer needs are met.
- This includes dispatching Field Service Team members to customer sites, ordering equipment needed for service, tracking locations of parts needed for service, troubleshooting the service administrative side of SAP, reporting and handling general administrative tasks for the Field Service Team.
- This position is responsible for partnering with Service Process Engineers to plan and implement Service product upgrades, and for investigating and rectifying issues with field service customer invoicing.
- High School diploma (or equivalent) Minimum one year of Customer Service experience.
- Call Center experience is highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Excel Strong organizational skills Strong time management skills Ability to work flexible hours Review Field Service Team schedules and availability of parts to determine where to dispatch the Field Service Representatives.
- Dispatch Field Service Representative to customer sites. In cases of new product or upgrade introductions:
- Create and implement plan for Field Service Team to install capital equipment or upgrades at customer sites.
- Provide direct support to customers, which includes providing updates on shipments of parts, and supplying customers with Product Manuals, Service Reports and Invoices upon request.
- Complete administrative tasks for Field Service Team, including parts only quotes, opening & closing tickets for preventative maintenance kits, ordering chemicals and medical equipment trunk stock, correcting service confirmation errors, and troubleshooting issues with tickets.
- Maintain Access Database of information related to parts shipment tracking, FSE Trunk Stock replenishment, backorders, non-repair dispatches, and Field Service Team dispatches.
- Monitor SAP Queues and queries for Electronic Equipment Installs, OER-Pro and KE Pre-Sites & installations.
- Review document completion and accuracy.
- Ensure proper notification to Field Resource and appropriate Sales Representative regarding this activity.
- Dispatch Coordinators maintain and report daily status using Excel or Access databases associated with each category.
Direct: (732) 272 0347| Email: Rahul.R@sunrisesys.com
Direct: (732) 272 0265 | Michael@sunrisesys.com