• Deal Strategy and Sales Support.
o Drive implementation of contracting and pricing strategies through day-to-day execution, as well as advising on potential new offers to meet market needs.
o Aim to protect Client interests (margin, risk, policy, etc.), escalating as needed to all levels of management cross-functionally
• Coordinate post-deal activities and ensure smooth handover with post-deal team counterparts for implementation, depending on contract design.
• Coordinate product proposal and aligned requirements for (15+) product platforms and the detailed configuration of each, including international requests.
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of product offerings applicable policies and procedures, and purchase acquisition/marketing programs.
• Understanding 3rd party relationships to avoid potential risk.
• Decipher customer needs and translate into appropriate business models
• Creation of both internal and external revenue generating quotes and amendments.
• Obtaining high level acumen of masters, pricing and customer distinctions.
• Asset level reconciliation and research to ensure intention is applied for downstream impacts.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to confirm knowledge and processes are aligned.
• Process internal transactions for training, reporting, and functionality.
• Ensuring that the Quoting requests queue volume meets or exceeds department service and turnaround standards.
• Drive process improvement projects –“Is there a better way?”
• Maintains high standards of professionalism and integrity
• BA/BS required (in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, minimum five years’ business experience)
• Minimum of Intermediate skill level in Excel and Microsoft Suite
• Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills– internal – at all management levels; not customer facing
• Possesses the knowledge to handle work of the most complex nature
• Proficient in simultaneously handling divergent tasks.
• Effectively translates ideas into action.
• Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and orderliness in performing work assignments