Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Research Associate I in Framingham, MA with one of our top client.
Job Title: Research Associate I
Location: Framingham, MA 01701
Duration: 12+ months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
Job Responsibilities/Department Description:
• We are seeking a highly motivated full-time temporary (1 year) employee to work as a member of our Cell Line Development (CLD) team within Sanofi Biologics R&D.
• Responsibilities will focus on the support of small-scale bioreactor operations used to assess and select recombinant CHO cell lines.
• Additional responsibilities include performing good documentation practices, managing work assignments, analyzing and interpreting data and conducting necessary troubleshooting (consulting with supervisor as needed).
• Experience in biology laboratory techniques focused on mammalian/CHO cell culture practices
• Strong technical background
• Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail and superb organizational skills
• Flexibility, adjusting to a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
• Good communication skills with the ability to prepare reports, presentations, and data sets to effectively communicate results, progress and plans
• Experience in the areas of laboratory automation and small-scale bioreactor operation
• Experience in suspension culture of CHO cell lines in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology setting
• BS degree in Science with 1-2 years’ experience
Satya | Delivery Manager
Direct: (732) 680 2613 |Email: email@example.com
Sunrise Systems Inc
Why Work Here?Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.
Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.