Our client, a leading medical device company is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator. This is for an initial duration of 12 months and is located in Loveland, CO
· Own, develop and advise on the candidate communication and logistics for the overall interview experience (complex phone, video and in-person interviews).
· Coordinate all scheduling for candidates and internal interview participants i.e. interviews, debrief sessions and any other communications such as assessments/testing, etc.
· Coordinate logistics, including travel, reservations, candidate itineraries and expense reimbursements. Managing technical (online/video) and room logistics to ensure set-up is appropriate for the interview, refreshments are present and if needed, walk candidates to various locations while onsite.
· Communicate with all stakeholders via various channels (phone, text, email, etc.).
· Write, review and post jobs through Workday, our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and on job boards, niche sites, and college recruiting career pages.
· Participate as an active member of the talent acquisition team in career fair events (online and in person).
· Ensure that career fair recruiting materials are kept up to date and are fully stocked.
· Manage the documentation of the interview and assessment process in line with all local compliance and government requirements - ensuring all is consistent and auditable - using appropriate systems.
· Submit, monitor and communicate status of drug & background checks for candidates presented offers.
· Develop an understanding of the recruitment area with regards to role profiles, candidates and hiring manager’s needs.
· Could source candidates and input leads into Phenom People, our CRM as well as send engaging email campaigns.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
· 1+ years in an administrative (i.e., scheduling-heavy) position.
· Experience working in a fast-paced culture a plus, with the ability to think on your feet and problem solve.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
· Excellent organizational skills and follow-through internally and externally in order to provide a positive candidate experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills from concept to completion.
· This includes an understanding of key stakeholders, and the creation, editing, and tailoring of compelling messages.
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and MS Teams.
· Adept at working with teams in different office locations on a global scale. Recruiting experience is a plus
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to email@example.com. Thank You.
Sunrise Systems Inc
Why Work Here?Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.
Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.