Job Title: Quality Inspector
Job Id: 19-16152
Location: Bothell, WA 98021
Duration: 4 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- Perform and document inspection checks, tests or results of aerospace parts in accordance with company documented procedures. Inspection areas include receiving, in-process, final, or shipping inspection.
- 50% - General Requirements
- Record and document each inspection process in accordance with company documented procedures
- Create rejection reports for non-conforming parts.
- Perform and validate First Article Inspections per AS9102 or Customer's specification.
- Ensure test equipment is within the adequate calibration status period for all measurement equipment and is conformed to the company's preventive maintenance program.
- Must be in compliance to the company documented Quality System and AS9100 standards.
- Periodically rotate to other functions performing required quality control activities to supportbusiness needs, this may require travel to remote locations.
- At time of shipment, verify configuration control and serial number accounting.
- Performs mechanical inspections on subassemblies or finished products to Engineering drawing and cosmetic requirements using standard measurement tools or tooling and visual assessment.
- Performs and conducts visual inspections, verification of components, subassemblies or finished products to Engineering drawings by confirming specifications and measurement tests.
- Inspect in-process and final parts and assemblies as they are built by Manufacturing.
- Perform electrical and/or mechanical function testing per Acceptance Test Procedures, as applicable.
- Ability to interpret Engineering drawings and Acceptance Test Procedures.
- Ability to function independently to resolve issues which may arise in the day-to-day work environment.
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities and build cooperative relationships is highly desired. Testing on Inspection, and Electrical and Mechanical Measurement, is a pre-requisite for this position.
- Working knowledge of mechanical measurement instruments and electrical instruments, as applicable.
- Familiarity with working in AS9100 and FAA compliant environment.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite Applications Clear, Concise and Effective communication skills required.
- Attention to detail and must have the ability to problem solve issues as they arise.
- AA degree in Electronic, or equivalent combination of technical education, training and experience (i.e. Technical School Apprenticeship or Electronics Certificate or Military Electronics Experiences) 2+ years in Quality Control/Inspection experience.
- Aerospace Industry experience preferred.
Direct: (732) 272 0347| Email: Rahul.R@sunrisesys.com
Direct: (732) 272 0265 | Michael@sunrisesys.com