Our client, a leading medical technology company is looking for Quality Control Analyst for initial duration of 4 months. The position is located in Pontaic, MI. The work shift is from 9:00 am- 5:30 pm
Top Skills/Experience required:
- Performs finished product testing.
- Performs bottling inspections for finished product.
- Data analysis and data entry.
- Upkeep of laboratory and glassware.
- The Analyst Quality Control performs QC analytical testing, samples and inspects raw materials, in-process materials, and/or reviews finished product results ensuring that product specifications and company requirements are met for a manufacturer of chemiluminescent reagents.
- Documents and executes standards, methods, procedures, and training to adequately confirm that suppliers, raw materials, processes, and products meet established company standards.
- Helps in creation, review, and filing of Batch Record Sheets.
- Documents customer feedback and complaints for trending.
- Reviews test method results for conformity to specification and reports on quality discrepancies.
- Assists in performing completion of stability testing time points as needed.
- Has frequent interaction with Manufacturing and Development, in addition to other functional areas and operating entities.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry and/or other related discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, or Pharmaceutics).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Analytical Instrumentation Knowledge: HPLC/UPLC, Luminometers, Microplate Readers, and UV/VIS is preferred.