Location- San Jose CA
Job ID- 20-01305
Duration -11 months
Contract -W2 only
The Information Security Program Manager will oversee and drive the execution, coordination, implementation, and completion of several Security Projects across Client Company and partnering organizations. The ideal candidate is highly detail oriented and organized; a motivated self-starter, with excellent communication and facilitation skills; can communicate effectively with various audiences - technologists, business leaders, can work effectively with a variety of team members; and is comfortable in a highly technical and security focused environment.
- Demonstrate depth of understanding of key program initiatives and projects, ensure delivery of project/program(s) requirements.
- Demonstrate depth of understanding, involvement in development of goals/strategies of program(s) and communication to the cross functional teams.
- Perceived as a subject matter expert across multiple program(s)/domains
- Identify and capitalize upon cross-project and cross-program synergies
- Develop and provide direction and guidance to team on Security Initiatives and Programs
- Manage project plan, scope, and schedule while focusing on timely delivery; lead delivery planning for assigned projects; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress metrics and reports; manage project risks and issues, while quickly escalating issues to stakeholders as appropriate; timely and effective delivery of defined project deliverables.
- Promote empowerment of the teams for assigned projects, ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in theprogram and making a meaningful contribution; encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team.
- Perform project team task assignment and track task statuses, while holding project teams accountable for their commitments and removing roadblocks of their work; leverage organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Support in managing expectations for program deliverables, assist in stakeholder communications, and help to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, technical engineers and developers, and product managers on definition of requirements, tools and technologies.
- Work with team and cross-functional leaders to resolve and influence issue resolution and keep projects on track.
- Serve as a main point of contact for stakeholders about program details and status.
- Create and publish regularly scheduled and/or ad hoc executive and program status reporting
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Program or Project Manager.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent. Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of program and project management. Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Can reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships.
- Experience in leading large enterprise programs and projects associated with Information Security and System Platform implementations.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security fundamentals.
- Foundation of familiarity with information security and system platforms (ie Cloud; Identity & Access Management, etc)
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously, prioritizing workload while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Effective communication and collaborative verbal, written and listening skills; and experienced in communicating via video conferencing, phone conference calls, email, instant messaging and in person
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within virtual and in-person environments
- Experienced in summarizing program progress for executive reporting, progress metrics reporting and within Agile methodology reporting
- Results oriented with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure while maintaining a flexible attitude.
- High level of initiative with a creative perspective to problem solving.
- A desire to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment to improve systems and processes.
- Facilitation skills and the ability to give feedback and come up with solutions to solve problems.
- Demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to working with team members and managing projects, to deliver software that optimizes activities across business and technical constraints.
- Experienced in leading initiatives across multiple domains with minimal direction for manager
- Strong attention to detail, project management and organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and experience in applying these skills to resolve issues.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Access and familiarity with JIRA.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule when needed to accommodate meeting with client company global business teams (i.e. meet at 7 am or at 5 pm Pacific)
Sunrise Systems Inc.
Transforming Business. Enhancing Careers
105 Fieldcrest Ave Suite# 504, Edison, NJ 08837 USA