4 months Contract
Roles & Responsibilities
· Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
· Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. May require an associate's degree in a related area and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Generally supports commodity or generic/unspecified skills, such as Application Support, Business Analyst, Compliance Consulting, Datawarehousing, Domaine SME, SCM Planning Consultant, Sharepoint BSA, Sr. Business Analyst, SQL, PL/SQL and Unix. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Works under immediate supervision.
· Interpretation of Business requirements to technical stories.
· Write technical stories
· Mobile applciations
· UAT Script writing and oversight with business consultants, write story and carry to application
· Primary outcomes, write scripts and instructions for following usage of app.
· Facilitate questions from story writing/business
· Applications: JIRA as their tracking tool for writing user tools
· UAT Scripts - in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint
· Strong use of MS Office required.
· Bugs produced are tracked in JIRA and assigned
· Understanding of workflow from the business perspective
· Mobile application and testing preferred
· Business analysis, writing technical stores for business
· UAT Script writing - Sound written communication skills
· Facilitate and present written out scenarios
· Communicates as a liaison between business partners and technical team.
· Minimum of 2 - 5 years experience required