Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Process Operator in Dublin, CA with one of our top client.
Job Title: Process Operator
Job Id: 20-05312
Location: Dublin, CA 94568
Duration: 6 months with
Type: Hourly contract (on W2 basis only without benefits)
Note: For these positions, it will be four 10 hours shifts with a few different start times depending on business needs.
Shift – 4 AM, 5 AM & 1 PM
· Responsible for the assembly/build of Client’s products that meet product quality requirements and Customer shipment deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
· Performs electro-mechanical assembly of final products, sub-assemblies and related medical device products by following released procedures
· Employs high standards of workmanship to ensure high quality products are produced on schedule. Typically works on assignments under the guidance of a senior assembler or lead.
· Makes recommendations for improvement of production methods and product design issues
· Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Must be able to work in a team oriented atmosphere with assemblers, technicians, QA personnel, and engineers, completing tasks and communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Performs in-process inspection to ensure products meet specifications and standards.
· Generates required documentation to complete the Device History Record (DHR).
· May require engineering support to resolve complex and unique problems.
· Must be able to read and understand: assembly instructions, production orders, Bills of Materials, Standard Operation Procedures, and all other documentation used to control the products and processes.
· Confers with engineers, technicians, production personnel, and others regarding assembly procedures.
· Will provide support to project teams whose objectives may be: quality improvement, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, reliability improvement, increased operational efficiency, or new product introduction.
· Assists in creating and updating process and product documentation.
· Collaborates with peers to achieve shared departmental goals.
· Keeps work area clean, organized, and safe.
· Fills out time sheets and all other required paperwork accurately and on time.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Must be available to work overtime as requested by the supervisor. This may include nights, weekends, and holidays during times critical to our business such as month-end, quarter-end, and year-end
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· 0 to 3 years of work experience. Previous electro-mechanical and/or assembly experience preferred.
· Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions both verbally and in writing.
· Good mechanical aptitude, dexterity and hand/eye coordination. Must be able to reach, bend and lift 25 lbs on a daily basis
· PC user, familiar with Word, Excel, and Windows
· Must be willing to be trained in other areas of production
· Knowledge and adherence to safety procedures and programs
· Responsible for performing all duties in compliance with FDA’s Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO13485, the Canadian Medical Device Regulations, and all other international regulatory requirements with which Allergan complies.
Language and Verbal Skills:
· Individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
· Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Analytical and Reading Skills:
· Ability to read, understand and abide by company procedures. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and report on findings.
· The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear; up to 10 hours per day. The employee is regularly required to lift and carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 25 pounds. Duties also involve daily keyboard data entry. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· Most work is performed on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the environment is usually low to moderate.
Direct: (732) 844 6769| Email: yatish.S@sunrisesys.com
Direct: (732) 272 0265 | Michael@sunrisesys.com