Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Service Parts Analyst in Newark, NJ with one of our top client.
Job Title: Service Parts Analyst
Job Id: 20-05373
Location: Newark, NJ 07102
Duration: 12 months
Type: Hourly contract (on W2 basis only without benefits)
Note: Will be a remote position until further notice.
Job Summary/Basic Function:
· Provide analytics and data management for the service parts operation for all business to business activities in PSSNA and other Panasonic Companies or business units. Analysts are expected to take ownership of the data and reports they provide regarding accuracy and relevance, and to provide recommendations on courses of action based on the relevant facts and proper interpretation of the data.
60% - Service Parts Data Maintenance
· Conduct master data and pricing data management for the service parts supply chain operation. Includes collecting, analyzing, and updating multiple data sources and repositories in accordance with the needs of the Service SCM team. The end state of this process is forecasting, ordering, sales, and communication to internal and external parties for use.
40% - Systems and Automation Development
· Work with other members of the team and other departments to understand required outputs for reporting to assist with automation activities. Document workflows and build processes for improving the service supply chain operation.
Education & Experience:
· BA/BS Degree in a technical, mathematics, or business-related field is preferred
· 1-2 years of experience or relevant internship experience required
· Strong working knowledge is required:
· Microsoft Operating Systems and MS Office Applications - MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Word
· Analytical programs and scripting to produce reports for easier analysis.
· Ability to work in and learn multiple systems, both proprietary and off the shelf, for use in data collection and analytics
· Service data integral to the function of the business, SLAs will be affected if there is any disruption in service. Possible consequences for a breached SLA include loss of sales, disruption in business operations and possible legal action.
· Work independently with limited daily supervision
· Be a solid team player
· Have a strong analytical ability to perform root cause analysis and trend analysis across multiple product lines and businesses
Communications: Key communications contacts (internal/external) and level of persuasion required
· Communicate effectively using professional skills, clear writing skills, and good business judgment
· Ability to work with personnel at all management levels both inside and outside of the company
· Ability to provide written and oral presentations plus detailed reports as required by management
Direct: (732) 844 6769| Email: yatish.S@sunrisesys.com
Direct: (732) 272 0265 | Michael@sunrisesys.com