Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Oracle Financial OTC Consultant in Summit, NJ with one of our top client.
Job Title: Oracle Financial OTC Consultant
Location: Summit, NJ
Duration: 6+ months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 & C2C only)
· Manage technical projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
· Develop or update project plans for technical projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
· Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
· Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
· Submit project deliverable, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
· Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
· Establish and execute a project communication plan.
· Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
· Any combination of training, education, and experience equivalent to graduation from an accredited college or university with a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
· Responsible for supporting IT Project Management functions within the Oracle EBS Finance area as the subject matter expert
· -Translate recurring issues and problems into fundamental solutions
· -Manage requirements development, functional design and technical design
· -Provide options & recommendations on technology solutions to address business needs
· -Configure, customize related modules within Oracle R12 e-Business Suite
· -Develop and document detailed program specifications, business process models and scenarios
· -Determine the technical, interfacing and operational requirements to resolve Oracle EBS software issues
· 15 years of overall work experience
· 10 years in complex projects delivery
· 3 years Pharmaceutical Industry experience
· Hands-on experience in Oracle E-Business Suite Applications (R12)
· Strong technical and functional knowledge of Oracle EBS OTC related modules / subject areas (GL, AGIS, CM, AP, AR, FA, EBTax)
· Strong experience working with setting up Finance flow and knowledge of Accounting practices
· Experience in Oracle e-Business suite best practices
· Good working knowledge of Oracle e-Business architecture and the ability to quickly diagnose and solve system problems
· Expertise in delivering solutions with process analysis; process design, mapping, and re-engineering; process/software gap analysis and resolution; troubleshooting and issue resolution
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
· Experience in Pharma industry
· Excellent oral and written communication skills (fluency in written and spoken English)
· Strong presentation, facilitation, negotiation, collaboration and communication ability
· Demonstrated leadership, organizational, follow-up, strategic, critical and innovative thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously & critically assess pertinent information changes
· Capable of working effectively under pressure in a multi-cultural environment, at any level of the organization, with a variety of stakeholders
· Work with senior-level functional management to gather ideas and opportunities for new development area
· Experience in managing Cell Therapy ERP Projects is a must
Satya | Delivery Manager
Direct: (732) 680 2613 |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunrise Systems Inc
Why Work Here?Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.
Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.