Our client, a leading fortune company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer. This is for an initial duration of 4 months and is located in Neenah, WI
Top three skills:
· Problem solving expertise. (over familiarity with equipment).
· Soft Skills – ability to build report
· Previous high-speed converting experience.
· Looking for someone that has worked on high speed converting equipment in a manufacturing environment (quick problem solving skills).
· Technical support for the Operating teams, assisting them with trouble shooting machine issues
· Previous experience with high speed converting equipment
Technical Knowledge in the areas of:
· Webbed materials
· Web handling basics
· Die cutting of webbed material
· Adhesives, spray, slot coating
· Material assembly
· Unwinding of material
· Case packing/Cartoning/Conveying of finished product
· Problem solving methodology, root cause analysis
· Ability to work rotating shifts assigned to an operating crew
· Strong soft skills to relate to hourly operations teams
· Ability to teach / share knowledge
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You.
Sunrise Systems Inc
Why Work Here?Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.
Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.