Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Mechanical Designer, CAD in Pleasanton, CA with one of our top client.
Job Title: Mechanical Designer, CAD
Job Id: 19-11496
Location: Pleasanton, CA 94588
Duration: 2 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- The Mechanical Designer will create mechanical drawings for components and subassemblies following standards in ASME Y14.5. Requires proficiency with Creo 4.0 and SolidWorks 2018 CAD tools.
- Desire to have experience with PTC Wind chill part data manager and the SolidWorks add-on Work Group Manager for Wind chill.
- The job requires excellent CAD skills with attention to details.
- Experienced creating drawings for injection molded plastic parts, machined or sheet metal fabricated components, electrical cables, elastomeric and foam components.
- The designer may need to complete minor design work or revisions for some components and assemblies.
- Desire experience with a document control management system like Arena to allow for creation of ECOs to release documents.
- Prefer post-secondary technical education (AA or other equivalent technical training).
- Should have at least three years of design or drafting experience.
- Individual will complete work with minimal supervision of the manager or the project technical leader.
- Responsible for performing all duties in compliance with FDA's Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO13485, the Canadian Medical Device Regulations, and all other international regulatory requirements with which Client complies.
Direct: (732) 272 0347| Email: Rahul.R@sunrisesys.com
Direct: (732) 272 0265 | Michael@sunrisesys.com