Position: Market Research Analyst
Location: Marlborough, MA
Duration: 6 Months
- Primary responsibility for all aspects of market research regarding HCP and Patient/Caregivers to ensure organization has insights into treatment and patient journey and all relevant attitudes, behaviors, drivers and barriers.
- Work directly with CADI Business Partners, Brand Strategy & Customer Marketing, Sales & Market Access and WW Commercialization to identify and define key business questions/issues to be addressed with market research and deliver actionable insights
- Responsible for overall project management of Market Research initiatives including problem definition, methodology, analysis plan and insights generation.
- Provide analyses, insights and recommendations to guide decision making.
- Assure that all relevant information from other functions is integrated into analyses.
- Be an organizational thought leader in HCP and Patient Market Research approaches -- including defining appropriate agency partners, data sources and in general bringing current external best practices into Client.
- Readily communicate and share findings, effectively pulling through change within the broader organization.
- Craft market research plans that address key research questions and support/disprove proposed hypotheses including exploration (what can be learned) and synthesizing/ drawing conclusions to share with teams.
- Support business needs in a timely and efficient manner demonstrating a sense of urgency, tenacity, and commitment to quality and excellence.
- Ensures that corporate standards of excellence and compliance are upheld and performs all Company business in accordance with all regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Immediately reports noted/observed violations to management.
- Demonstrates high ethical and professional standards at all times in order to main Client's excellent reputation within the pharmaceutical community.
- 6-8 years Pharmaceutical/life science industry experience with deep understanding of Primary Market Research methodologies is required
- Demonstrated ability to translate Market Research findings (qualitative and quantitative) into easily understood and actionable insights is required.
- Proven ability to work well with Senior Leadership and to clearly communicate key findings and recommendations
- Demonstrated success in project management and managing cross-functional teams is preferred
- Proven ability in partnering skills and influencing without authority
- Ability to collaborate in a cross-functional matrixed environment and seek diverse perspectives
- Strong professional presence, effective communication, presentation, influence, and problem-solving skills are required
Sunrise Systems Inc
Why Work Here?Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.
Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.