Our client, a leading medical devices company is looking for a Development Scientist. This is for an initial duration of 18 months and is located in Brea, CA
Duties will include:
· Protocol writing, Protocol execution, Instrument operation and understanding of its functioning, Statistical Data Analysis, Report writing, Failure investigations, Presentation of Results, Instrument maintenance.
· B.S. with 2+ years’ experience in Laboratory experience.
· Working with automated instruments and/or immunoassay experience preferred.
· Good laboratory technique with some analytical expertise.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
· Ability to problem solve is a must.
· Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing task environment and with variety of tasks.
· The ability to multi-task is also required.
· Good organizational skills important.
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You.