Our client, a leading medical device company is looking for an Intern - Engineering. This is for an initial duration of 12 months and is located in Sandy, UT
· A Bachelor degree in science or engineering.
· The incumbent must demonstrate the ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic Technical writing skills
· Basic interpersonal skills – active listening
· Ability to read drawings
· Good understanding of engineering principles
· Demonstrated ability to apply engineering principles
· Ability to perform testing per written directions
· Demonstrated comprehension of basic descriptive statistics
· Basic Software application skills
· Basic problem-solving skills
· Ability to collect and analyze data and derive conclusions
· Ability to make recommendations to reach a solution
· Oral and written presentation skills
· Ability to follow design controls
· Ability to work independently
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to email@example.com. Thank You.
Sunrise Systems Inc
Why Work Here?Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.
Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.