Our client, a leading fortune company is looking for a Fraud Analyst. This is for an initial duration of 6 months and is located in Beaverton, OR
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an eCommerce fraud operations analyst role or equivalent eCommerce analytical background.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong proficiency working with web browsers and web-based tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications, such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience.
Note: Must be able to work weekends and non-traditional shifts.
- Review and prioritize work based on needs of the business and queue volumes.
- Resolve queued transactions within service level agreement to avoid the potential of consumer friction while minimizing the loss of fraud.
- Maintain individual performance metrics based on team average.
- Maximize orders reviewed and processed while minimizing errors and fraud losses.
- Identify trends and make recommendations to improve the fraud tool platform.
- Support departmental initiatives aimed at minimizing fraud loss and maximizing company revenue.
- Collaberate with other members of the team to continuously improve internal processes whenever necessary.
- Review individual chargebacks regularly to understand and improve fraud loss and individual performance.
- Self-starter and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts and processes.
- Ability to think analytically and make accurate decisions.
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment.
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to detect and analyze activity in an eCommerce environment using multiple web-based tools.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with consistent accuracy.
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to email@example.com / neha.T@sunrisesys.com. Thank You.