• Two (2) + years of experience in the investigation and research of money laundering and/or terrorist financing in a
BSA/AML compliance, federal law enforcement, or regulator environment..
• Ability to assist in the scoping and building of tools needs to conduct analysis, investigations, and created related
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior AML and compliance management, senior law enforcement
officials, and FIU counterparts at client and in similar regulated entities.
• Working knowledge of the risk indicator trends in money laundering, terrorist financing or other related financial
crime and the ability to position our processes to ensure we are able to mitigate those risks at Client.
• Strong writing and oral communication skills.