Our client, a leading fortune company is looking for an Engineering Intern. This is for an initial duration of 3 months and is located in San Jose, CA
- Client is seeking Software/Algorithm Engineering Interns to join our software team.
- At Client you will have the opportunity to create software applications that are used to help all people live healthy lives.
- The intern will provide hands-on support for software engineering projects, which requires a subset of the following skills and knowledge.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with TestComplete
- Experience with R-Project and Go language
- Knowledge in statistics
- User interface design
- Experience with Windows PC, TFS, and SQL
- Familiar with Splunk software tool
- Detail oriented individual, able to follow written procedures with minimal direction
- Good verbal communication and technical writing skills
- Knowledge in life science
- Students entering their junior year or higher in Spring - Summer 2019
- Seeking candidates who are pursuing a BS / MS / PhD in Computer Science or related area with some knowledge in life science.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, coding, unit testing and documentation of software components and features.
- Build automation test framework
- Work with the software engineering team to meet deliverables.
- Receive instructions and guidance from mentor regarding required tasks and expected results.
- Fully embedded in fast pace software agile development teams. Participate in sprint planning, demos and daily scrum activities.
- Reports on progress on daily basis or as required.
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to email@example.com. Thank You.