Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Delta V Automation Engineer in Summit, NJ with one of our top client.
Job Title: Delta V Automation Engineer
Location: Summit, NJ 07901
Duration: 12+ months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
· The incumbent will be responsible for the operational readiness of the process automation applications within the CTDO process scale-up facilities used in the manufacture of Cell Therapies.
· Responsibilities will include:
• Troubleshooting, resolution and improvement of automation applications, including batch and continuous control as well as MS operating system and control system interfaces including, Historian, Backups and Alarm Paging
• Maintaining life cycle management of control system and documentation within applicable procedural documents and industry guidance, including change Control and GAMP
• Participating in automation aspects of project work including definition, design, detailed documentation, implementation and testing
• Support, planning and documentation of automation shutdown activities in assigned buildings, including preventative maintenance
• Providing automation expertise for assigned projects led by Engineering functions
• Experience with Delta V upgrades and virtual server hosting (Hyper-V)
• The incumbent is expected to communicate and partner with other groups such as, Project Engineering, ECQ, IT, and Quality, & Manufacturing. In addition, interface with Site Engineering and outside contractors as needed.
• Incumbent is responsible for handling all activities with strict adherence to department procedural documents, current Good Manufacturing Practices and process safety programs.
• The individual must possess understanding of equipment, facilities, systems and unit operations used to manufacture of Cell Therapies as well as S88 batch.
• The successful candidate will be expected to multi-task numerous activities, as well as, be self-directed, lead and drive the completion of project deliverables. Proficiency in managing external resources is required.
• BS in engineering is required (electrical or chemical is preferred). Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail is required. Minimum 5-10 years’ experience required. Level is commensurate with experience.
• Proficiency with Emerson DeltaV, MS operating system, MS SQL, Excel, and Word is highly desired. Experience in a manufacturing environment, and knowledge of applicable cGMP, GAMP, and OSHA requirements is required.
Satya | Delivery Manager
Direct: (732) 680 2613 |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org