Our client, a leading medical devices company is looking for a Clinical Data Manager. This is for an initial duration of 12 months and is located in Franklin Lakes, NJ
· The Senior Clinical Data Manager is responsible for all data management aspects including start-up, maintenance, and completion activities.
· The primary objective of this position is to ensure clinical study data are collected, handled and validated in an appropriate and consistent manner to ensure a high quality database is delivered for statistical analysis within the agreed upon project timelines.
· In addition, the Senior Clinical Data Manager will be looked upon to standardize process and implement best practices in an effort to improve quality and streamline data cleaning efforts.
· The Senior Clinical Data Manager will demonstrate an advanced knowledge of database applications, data management processes and industry standards.
· He / she will perform and / or coordinate the following activities: lead initiatives to examine data management processes and evaluate new technologies, development of Case Report Forms (CRFs), development of database specifications, development of edit check specifications and the Data Management Plan, conduct data review, query generation/resolution, data coding, electronic data reconciliation and identification of protocol deviations.
· Minimum 5 years Clinical Data management experience.
· Advanced knowledge of database application concepts.
· Advanced knowledge of data management processes and industry standards.
· Minimum 3 years EDC/RDC technology experience required.
· Fundamental knowledge of adverse event and medication coding dictionaries.
· Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and accountable for managing multiple studies concurrently.
· Demonstrates leadership abilities.
· Understands clinical research process and regulatory requirements.
· Able to acquire and apply new technical skills.
· Establishes rapport and collaborates with other (internal and external) team members; builds constructive and effective relationships.
· Anticipates problems, issues, and delays; proactively looks to minimize the impact to the project.
· Follows through on all tasks and ensures quality results.
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You.
Sunrise Systems Inc
Why Work Here?Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.
Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.