- Ability to technically comprehend microprocessor-based embedded electronic, software, and mechanical packaging designs and requirements.
- Ability to technically comprehend testing, manufacturing, quality control, and marketing requirements.
- Ability to adapt electronic circuitry to vehicle and/or fixed equipment applications.
- Ability to independently evaluate, select, and apply of standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out engineering tasks.
- Able to make preliminary selections or adaptations of engineering alternatives.
- Ability to direct the work of aides or technicians.
- Ability to interface with customers with guidance from supervisor.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Experience in electronic circuit design – 1 to 3 years
Preferred List of Tools Experience:
- Mentor Graphics Schematic Capture
- PSpice or LTSpice
- Microsoft Office Excel