Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Customer Care Representative in Center Valley, PA with one of our top client.
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Job Id: 19-10832
Location: Center Valley, PA 18034
Duration: 5 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- Organization and Record Keeping to maintain and place priority on ongoing "Continuous Improvement Plan ".
- Function as the primary contact for FIS Customer Service related issues.
- Successfully execute requests for information by working with the appropriate internal team members.
- Successfully execute requests for documents copies requested by customers and other groups in the organization (Collections, Finance, Auditors).
- Coordinate the team email boxes, by responding or coordinating a response by reaching out to the appropriate team members or other groups in the organization (Collections, FIS Sales) to obtain resolution to issues.
- Effectively manage the inflow of incoming requests to maintain optimal service of customer (internal and external) needs and requests and to help identify the volume and type of requests.
- Update contract insurance information with renewal certificate information as received, and request renewal certificates for those expired as needed to keep contracts up to date.
- Assist in the order review/release process for FIS orders to allow timely order shipment.
- Perform other related duties and/or work as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- Associates Degree preferred two (2) to three (3) years' experience in Operations or Customer Service required.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, strong propensity to multi-task, extremely detail oriented motivated, results oriented.
- Maintains a positive attitude and works well within a team environment
- Handles stressful situations in a fast paced environment, effectively prioritizes workload/time management, excellent verbal and written communication/customer service skills.
- Judgment Required.
- This position requires the ability to handle numerous responsibilities at one time.
Direct: 732-272-0278 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct: (732) 272 0265 - Michael@sunrisesys.com
Sunrise Systems was founded in 1990 with a clear vision to deliver world-class staffing service solutions in all labor categories, including IT consulting and solutions; all with the commitment to provide service that exceeds expectations and become the most trusted name in the industry. More than two and a half decades later, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the staffing industry. Combining our deep industry expertise, insights, and global resources, we have partnered with our clients to connect them with top professionals across several different industries.
At Sunrise Systems, we provide cost effective Managed Staffing Solutions, Information Technology and Information Technology Consulting Services to several Fortune 500 companies and U.S. Government agencies. We provide our clients with flexible engagement models and customized products that are budget and time specific. Understanding the challenges that every business faces, we offer our services either on site at the clients' site or from one of our globally distributed technology centers. Our onshore and offshore development capabilities ensure that we excel at meeting customer requirements every single time.
Our collective business experience spans over two and a half decades and ranges from:
- Business, management, and technical fields
- Information technology consulting and software solutions.
- Providing strategic support for the developmen