- Sunrise Leader
- Establishing ongoing procedures to collect and review information needed to assist in billing and accounting support services to meet business performance results, deadlines and reporting
- Following the monthly accounting calendar to ensure all financial data expectations and deadlines are met
- Processing bi-weekly payroll, responding to payroll developments, trends, regulations and business controls
- Maintaining team member personnel information, including payroll processing, updating personnel files/binders and training records
- Championing the team member on-boarding and welcome orientation process
- Maintaining training records and ongoing data entry into training system
- Partnering with the Executive Director and other team leaders to form teams, encouraging strong team member engagement, morale and spirit
- Clearly and professionally communicating and conveying information and ideas in a manner that engages the audience
- Following Sunrise programs and policies for overall quality care in support of our Foundational Beliefs
- Completing training and independent study programs designed for the BOC position according to curriculum guidelines
- Completing state-required training per regulations
- Must possess a dedication to seniors and a positive can-do attitude along with demonstrated skills in:
- Business computer applications, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) as well as the ability to learn new computer applications
- Organization, time management, problem solving/resolution, and decision making
- Written and verbal communications and a willingness to facilitate small group presentations
- Interpersonal skills
- Financial/business principles
Candidates with the following experience are preferred:
- PeopleSoft , ADP, Kronos, ProCard and/or BASIS
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.