** Active CA Real Estate License Required to be Considered for Position**
Not only different, but better! Sunrise Management specializes in the management of residential real estate, Sunrise Management AMO®, oversees a portfolio of 215 properties and over 14,000 units throughout the West, primarily focusing on conventional housing, senior living, affordable housing and acquisitions.
As passionate as we are about real estate that we manage, we are just as committed to our most valuable asset – our team members. We are currently seeking an experienced and effective leader for the position of Regional Portfolio Manager based in Los Angeles, CA.
This individual will be a key member of the senior leadership team supporting the strategic vision and successful growth of the company. This individual will additionally be the lead contact and point person for business development and portfolio growth within the Los Angeles, CA area.
The RPM will be responsible for leading Sunrise Management in the operation of multiple property portfolios. This requires on-going successful communication with existing and potential clients, the supervision of multiple sites and diverse personnel, fiscal oversight including income maximization and expense control, preparing and executing marketing plans, preparing budgets and monthly financial analysis, and the operation of investment properties to meet our clients’ real estate investment goals.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Senior Management-level experience.
- Experience in corporate innovation, change management and identification and implementation of industry best practices.
- Ten or more years of related experience and an active Real Estate license for California.
- High rise community management experience.
- A strong drive and past experience in successful business development and portfolio growth.
This Key Individual will:
- Lead, mentor, coach and take managerial responsibility for direct-reporting Regional Real Estate Managers.
- Build market presence through business development outreach to prospective clients, real estate brokers and others in the community. Analyze properties as investments; collaborating with the Executive team, Regional Vice Presidents, Regional Real Estate Managers and with other associates to complete proposals, prepare budgets, complete inspections, due-diligence assignments, management agreement negotiation and property onboarding.
- Build dynamic teams by creating an environment in which team members want to achieve their best.
- Maintain a high level understanding of factors affecting our markets and submarkets and a deeper understanding of those markets served by direct-reporting Regional Real Estate Managers.
- Ensure creation of strategic financial planning and annual budgeting. Introduce evolving best practices to reduce costs and achieve budget goals.
- Complete property visits for assets of interest or concern. Identify and address any potential or existing conditions relating to life safety, legal, liability or physical deficiencies.
- Ensure property specific compliance among properties managed by direct-reporting Regional Real Estate Managers, including accounting and quarterly reporting of financial statements, requirements of ground lessors, insurers, lenders, local taxation, regulatory and zoning authorities.
- Support client relations for specifically assigned clients, monitoring communications and interceding as necessary to assure good service and client liability.
We offer a competitive compensation plan that is driven by business development and performance along with an attractive benefits plan.
Our mission is to provide our residents with a positive living experience in an environment they can be proud to call home. We are committed to being the employer of choice and to enhancing the lives of our team members. Through exceptional service, accountability and innovation, we transform our client's investment goals into realities.
Thank you for your interest in Sunrise Management!