IRCNoCo Front Office Administrator/Community Navigator
- $19 to $22 Hourly
Sunrise Community Health Summary
Founded in 1973, Sunrise Community Health is dedicated to delivering high quality, affordable healthcare to Weld, Larimer, and surrounding counties in northern Colorado. With exceptional providers and convenient locations, we support each patient’s journey to wellness and are committed to our community’s health and well-being.
IRCNoCo Front Office Administrator/Spanish Community Navigator
The Front Office Administrator/Community Navigator core responsibility is to help find solutions to client needs. The Front Office staff is responsible for the day-to-day workings, which serves as both the entry point for all students/clients and volunteers as well as the hub for gathering and housing student/client information and data. The Front Office exists to serve the needs of both students/clients and staff and will strive to do so to the best of its ability. Navigator responsibilities include being a direct liaison between clients and approved community entities, such as employers, health care providers, schools, financial institutions, and government agencies. You will be required to provide translation/interpretation services to ensure that the client's needs are met.
***$500.00 Sign-On Bonus Available***
(Half immediately upon hire; half after 90 days of employment)
With a Quality, Customer First, and Compassionate approach, The IRCNoCo Front Office Administrator/Spanish Community Navigator will:
- Student Data: Access student data in the Google Drive and in student files. Enter data accurately in tracking spreadsheets.
- Student Support Services: Help with student orientation and enrollment both in person and online. Administer student assessments (pre and post). Take student payments (Books and Fees). Refer students to Navigators or Administrative Staff for other services. Attend staff meetings & training.
- General Office Duties: Answer phones. Check and relay messages. Welcome and attend to all clients, students, visitors, and volunteers. Call students/clients. Refer clients to appropriate staff or organizations for services. Manage student files. Make copies. Clean and organize assessment forms.
Community Navigation Tasks:
- Translate written documents. Review and edit documents created by the organization for cultural accurateness.
- Assist clients in understanding and applying for services or benefits, such as health or nutrition benefits, employment benefits, and/or Immigration benefits.
- Provide face-to-face and phone interpretation to clients and staff in 1-1 and group settings.
- You may be requested to join a client in person at an essential meeting. This must first be approved by the supervisor.
- Work with the Program Director on occasional presentation projects outside of our center.
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED), Bilingual, able to speak, read, and write fluently in both English and Spanish, required. Preferred: Experience with client assistance in a multicultural setting. Familiarity with community resources and partner organizations. Experience in/around adult education. Experience with office management and tasks related to front office reception.
Familiarity with the common forms
Perks and Benefits:
At Sunrise, we pride ourselves in over 50 years of exceptional support to our community and employees. Sunrise is dedicated to guiding every employee towards professional growth and development by supporting them through training and tuition reimbursement. We value a healthy work life balance by providing generous paid time off. Employee opinions are valued, and we listen to employees through employee engagement surveys and the sharing of diverse ideas!
Sunrise Community Health offers a generous range of benefits based on working 30/hrs. or more per week.
Generous PTO and Leave Times:
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, and Sick Leave)
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
- Election Day ½ Day
- 6 Observed Holidays
Health, Medical, and Wellness Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- FSA Medical Flexible Spending Account
- FSA Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive 401K Plan
- Loan Forgiveness Programs*
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition and Training Reimbursement
- Agency Wide Training
- Master Class Educational Tool
- Employee Recognition Programs
Current immunizations are required to work at Sunrise Community Health and may vary dependent upon the position. Influenza (Flu), COVID and Tdap Vaccines are required for ALL staff.
Sunrise Community Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse, inclusive workforce that enriches our culture and our mission to provide affordable access to quality healthcare for all. Qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Sunrise Community Health Center
2930 11th AveEvans, CO
BusinessView All Sunrise Community Health Center Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.