Part-Time Breakfast Attendant
The Residence Inn by Marriott - Avondale, AZ is looking for a Part-Time Breakfast Attendant.
SUMMARY: Coordinates the serving of breakfast by performing the following duties:
- Coordinates the set-up and service of breakfast at a regularly scheduled time
- Ensures breakfast items are stocked and available to guests during breakfast hours according to company standards
- Maintains cleanliness of breakfast area and kitchen during and after breakfast hours
- Greets guests and accommodates special requests as needed
- Ensures countertops and machines are clean and tidy at all times
- Leaves breakfast serving and eating areas clean, vacuumed, and mopped. Tables and chairs wiped clean, etc. Inventory breakfast items regularly; orders or purchases items as necessary and provides all receipts to General Manager
- Properly rotates inventory and ensures items are properly wrapped and stored at the correct temperatures that conform to hotel brand and local health department regulations.
- Assists in maintaining the cleanliness of public areas.
- Communicates with guests to ensure their expectations are met
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem-Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner;
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs;
- Responds to requests for service and assistance;
- Team Work - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences;
- Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures including but not limited to, dress code policies
- Adaptability - Able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, and responds to management direction;
- Completes tasks on time or notifies the appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Planning/Organizing Prioritizes and plans work activities;
- Uses time efficiently. Professionalism - Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness;
- Applies feedback to improve performance;
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures;
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions;
- Uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Less than high school education; or up to one-month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Sunridge Hotel GroupAvondale, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.