Palm Beach Tan- General Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come grow with The Sunray Companies! We are seeking a sales driven, energetic leader to run the daily operations of a Palm Beach Tan location in our Flowood/Clinton/Madison area. If you have a passion for enhancing lives and tanning, we have a dream job for you!
What We Will Accomplish Together:
- Manage the daily operations of the location and promote a high energy, clean, safe and inviting environment for everyone.
- Grow the location and build a high-achieving team by driving membership, promoting retail sales, setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing performance regularly to empower team members to succeed.
- Run a tight ship where every operational detail is addressed, from managing inventory and deposits to ensuring compliance with policy and regulations.
- Create a strong workplace culture where all employees feel valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
What We Offer:
- Base salary 40,000.00 plus monthly bonus and commission
- Employee discount on our amazing skin care products and tanning!
- A welcoming, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Leadership training program
- Mentorship and development programs
- Goal related contests to make your work days more fun and competitive
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401K and matching
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and career opportunities
- Part of an Award winning team!
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- Managing a team, setting goals and motivating team to meet or exceed them.
- Managing budget and maintaining statistics
- Marketing the brand within store as well as outside face to face
- Handling customer queries and complaints, consulting in a professional, upbeat manner
- Pricing and stock control, maximizing profitability.
- Membership and product sales goals measured daily/weekly/monthly and reporting to upper management.
- Conducting and attending daily/weekly/monthly meetings with team and corporate staff
- Preparing promotional materials and displays
- Maintain a clean and organized salon.
- Cash handling, opening/closing business.
- Daily administrative paperwork, and goal tracking
- Teaching/Coaching experience or 3 to 5+ years retail management experience prefered
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent computer skills
- Proven sales background
- Passionate about tanning
- Love people
- High energy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
At the Sunray Companies, our mission is to empower, support, train and develop our people to enhance the lives of our guests and each other! Sunray operates great brands including Palm Beach Tan tanning salons, Hampton Inn Hotel and Suites, Holiday Inn Express, and Massage Envy clinics. www.sunrayms.com
Palm Beach Tan, the nation's largest indoor tanning salon chain, in both market share revenue, spans a vast network of more than 400 salons throughout 28 states. A 20-year track of success has positioned the brand as the leader of the multi-billion dollar indoor tanning industry. Providing high-quality salons featuring state-of-the-art equipment and friendly, knowledgeable staff, all at an exceptional value, has earned Palm Beach Tan more than 1 million customers.
Indoor tanning is a major force in the booming beauty and fitness industries, and no other player in the tanning industry combines the overall quality of exceptional customer service, exemplary management practices and a commitment to sound tanning principles like Palm Beach Tan. With this phenomenal growth, we're aggressively looking for talented individuals like yourself. Come to Palm Beach Tan and be a "Better Shade of You".
Come join our amazing team!
Our passion for providing a first class performance driven environment for our associates to work in has proven to transfer to a first class experience for our customers and members. We believe that great leadership is a way of being, not something that can be switched on and off. We value and actively engage our associates, by paying attention to them, as well as learning from them. By focusing on developing our associates, they can in turn, learn, grow, and discover their talents. Our associates also value the concept which remains our ultimate competitive advantage.
Please visit our website for additional information at: www.sunrayms.com
Get fresh Sales Leader jobs daily straight to your inbox!