Manager in Training- Massage Envy
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love people and want to enhance their lives? If your answer is yes, The Sunray Companies is seeking an energetic leader to inspire others and run the daily operations of our Massage Envy Spa location in the Jackson area.
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. We are seeking passionate, customer driven, hard-working managers to represent our brand with a positive attitude and a smile! We offer a highly professional work environment in our clinics.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in your team and the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Training and mentorship to help grow into a store manager.
- Competitive Salary + monthly bonuses, compensations and commission opportunities based on performance.
- Benefits including Paid Vacation, Discounted Massage and Skincare services and products.
- An energizing environment
- Leadership training and development programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Insurance: Medical, Vision and Dental and Life for full time employees
- Being a part of an Award-Winning Team!
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- 3 to 5 years of previous general management experience in a retail, restaurant, or hospitality environment preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Computer skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Goal oriented
- Sales Experience
- Experience in recruiting and hiring a team.
- Maximizing profitability and meeting sales targets
What We'll Accomplish Together
At Sunray, we are committed to delivering on the Massage Envy brand promise-we help you take care of you-every day to clients and employees alike. As the connector between the franchise owner, franchise staff, and clients, you're the leader of the mission, bringing everyone together to work cohesively toward that goal. Daily work in this role includes:
- Leading the way to an amazing experience for members and guests by managing the daily operations of the location, maintaining a clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone and guiding the sales and customer service team to positively resolve customer challenges.
- Helping the location move more people forward in their wellness journeys by driving membership, promoting retail sales, partnering with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the team to achieve them.
- Building a high-achieving team by setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing performance regularly to empower team members to improve and grow.
- Running a tight ship where every operational detail is addressed, from managing inventory and deposits to ensuring compliance with all labor and employment laws applicable to location employees (including any local and state licensing laws for massage therapists and estheticians).
- Creating a strong workplace culture where all employees feel valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
The Sunray Companies, an award-winning operator of best-in-class brands, provides extraordinary experiences through the performance of our extraordinary people. Our mission is to enhance the lives of our guests and each other.
Please apply to be considered to join our amazing team!
Our passion for providing a first class performance driven environment for our associates to work in has proven to transfer to a first class experience for our customers and members. We believe that great leadership is a way of being, not something that can be switched on and off. We value and actively engage our associates, by paying attention to them, as well as learning from them. By focusing on developing our associates, they can in turn, learn, grow, and discover their talents. Our associates also value the concept which remains our ultimate competitive advantage.
Please visit our website for additional information at: www.sunrayms.com
Get fresh SPA ENVY jobs daily straight to your inbox!