Vice President of Roofing Operations
The future is today, and we want you to be part of it!
This is an exciting time for the our industry as we make a difference, one roof at time, and change the lives of our customers and the environment they live in. We are a customer-focused company that has succeeded because of the strong reputation, values, and industry leadership we have encompassed nationally. If you would like to be a part of something great, an award winning and fun team, then collaborate with us and bring your ideas and your passion. A new career awaits you!
Buildpro is seeking a Vice President of Roofing Operations in our Mandeville, LA location. This role is ultimately responsible for overseeing daily operations, managing procedures and leading the sales and field operations teams while developing strategic plans based on company goals to take Buildpro nationwide.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate job expectations; planning monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Going into new territories to open and build operations and sales teams
- Plan for company hiring needs within sales and operations to meet company goals
- Monitor and oversee the daily production of each territory and its employees
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors
- Develop and manage KPI’s
- Coordinate and communicate with Executive staff, Recruiters, and Department Managers weekly on hiring needs
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems, complete audits; identify trends
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Roofing operations management experience a MUST
- Sales management experience a MUST
- Business Development experience a MUST
- 5+ years construction management experience; Solar/Electrical experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple territories and crews
- Travel is required (2-3 days per week; twice a month or more)
- Excellent people skills, able to manage, motivate and discipline if necessary
- Operationally focused; detail oriented but able to grasp big picture
- Strong MS Office experience
What’s in it for You?
We’re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing with us. So, if you’re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of tomorrow’s energy source, come join the fun. We do offer, of course:
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, Allowances, 401k
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Under the Marc Jones Construction umbrella lies Sunpro, Buildpro and Energypro, collectively known as The Pro Companies.
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service, and was ranked #8 for 2019 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
Final candidates must pass a background check and drug test.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment and an equal opportunity employer.
WHO WE ARE.
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service, and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
We are obsessed with providing an excellent customer experience from start to finish. If everything doesn’t go perfect, we work hard to make it right. The switch to solar takes an entire team. From educating homeowners and the community to designing a custom system and installing it quickly, we take pride in handling everything 100% without outsourcing.