Sunpro Solar is seeking experienced Call Center Representatives to work remotely from home, setting appointment for our sales specialists! Our call center team believes in teamwork, fun and making the experience for our potential new customers the best one each and every time. Our successful Call Center Reps have the capability to make in excess of $60,000 per year with base pay + commission. We are looking for self-motivated and eager professionals to join our team. We will provide all equipment and thorough training to guarantee your success! Full and part time available.
Our Call Center Representative position (outbound telemarketing and appointment setting) involves calling out to warm leads to discuss solar and setting an appointment for our Solar Sales Specialists. Must be friendly with strong phone and verbal communication ability, along with active listening skills and proficient with a computer.
Can you multi-task and manage your time effectively? Are you looking for an opportunity for base pay plus incentives? Do you enjoy helping people save money? Sunpro Solar is looking for people like you to join our family-oriented team!
Duties and Requirements
Follow established call flows to better target the wants, interests and needs of prospects.
- Contact residential prospects by telephone to solicit sales and qualify leads.
- Must have a quiet space to work and talk on the phone while at home or in home office.
- Must have high speed internet.
- Type detailed notes on call outcomes and qualified leads.
- Maintain records of accounts, contacts and orders.
- Keep call logs.
- Use a dialer to make up to 200 calls and 8 appointments per day.
- Qualify leads and schedule in-home consultations for our outside sales team.
- Document conversations and follow up with leads in a CRM.
- Utilize call flow scripts to engage, excite and educate homeowners.
- Overcome objections.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude in the face of rejection.
- Reach and exceed weekly and monthly goals.
Desired Experience, Knowledge and Skillsets
- 2+ years of sales experience a plus
- 1+ years experience in a call center setting a plus
- Be proficient in helpdesk or call center CRM software (salesforce).
- Previous solar or home improvement experience is a HUGE PLUS!
- Being bilingual is a PLUS!
Professional and personable attitude
- Energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing personality
- Active listener
- Articulate with clear enunciation
- A written and conversational communicator
- Persuasive and influential
- Able to solve problems using critical thinking and logic
- Self-motivated, directed and driven
- Mission-driven, goal and detail-oriented
- Resilient to rejection and able to overcome obstacles and objections with a smile
- Adaptable, teachable and willing to learn and keep on learning
- Base pay (based on experience level) with commissions
What’s in it for You?
We’re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing with us. So, if you’re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of the Green Revolution, come join the fun.
We do offer the following:
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- 401K Plan with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for self-development and career progression
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #8 for 2019 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide as well as no. 209 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment.
Selected candidate must pass a background check and drug screen.
Applications will remain active for 60 days.