Sunpro Solar is seeking a Project Coordinator for our Dallas, TX office. The Project Coordinator will be in charge of assisting our Territory Operation Manager in organizing our ongoing projects.
The Project Coordinator will create an exceptional customer experience while supporting all facets of the solar project. The correct candidate will be responsible for handling multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide friendly and professional customer support – you are the primary customer advocate.
- Provide continuous customer interactions throughout all phases of the solar installation project.
- Prepare and submit all documents and permits required to support the project.
- Ensure timely collection of supporting documents.
- Work and communicate with all company personnel, including Management, Sales, Accounting, Field, and Office staff.
- Maintain relationships with utility companies, REP’s, municipalities, and HOA’s.
- Ability to prepare and submit all documents required for permits, utilities, and HOA approvals.
- Fill out/file rebate applications.
- Create PV Watts Report.
- Organize and schedule installations, inspections, etc.
- Review contracts for accuracy.
- Maintain customer job packets.
- Update project management software with appropriate status.
- Manage any exceptions to the process.
- Ensure the timely achievement of permission to operate.
- Create necessary reports.
- Follow all office policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
It is not required that you’ve worked in the solar industry; however, experience in a construction or engineering company is a plus.
- Must be confident and comfortable with heavy phone interaction with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel) and CRM software.
- Knowledge in file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Basic finance knowledge (companies, plans, etc.)
- Knowledge of licensing/insurance requirements (in current state/territory)
- 4-year BA or equivalent work experience in project coordination
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be a motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with construction inspections preferred but not necessary
- Salesforce experience is preferred but not necessary
- Solar experience preferred but not necessary
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, Allowances, 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading rooftop solar providers in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
Sunpro is a drug-free work environment.
The selected candidate must pass a background check and drug screen.
Applications will remain active for 60 days.
WHO WE ARE.
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service, and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
We are obsessed with providing an excellent customer experience from start to finish. If everything doesn’t go perfect, we work hard to make it right. The switch to solar takes an entire team. From educating homeowners and the community to designing a custom system and installing it quickly, we take pride in handling everything 100% without outsourcing.