Sunpro Solar is one of the nation’s top ten fastest growing residential solar energy companies. As a mission-driven company, we strive to make a difference for our customers, communities, and each other. Our culture is fast-paced, passionate, and fun. We can guarantee that your adventure with Sunpro Solar will bring you opportunity, versatility, and flexibility. If you are looking to make a real difference, carve out your own career path, and be a part of a dynamic team, Sunpro Solar is ready to welcome you to the family. With top-notch execution, we are all committed to be all-in and to make the most of our incredible market opportunities, ourselves and each other.
Our Position: Manager of Call Center Operations
We are looking for an experienced senior level Call Center Manager to be a dynamic key member of the team who will take a seat with leadership to manage the operations of Sunpro's contact center facility. In this role, you will be expected to implement and review policies and operating structure, set standards & guidelines for customer interactions, oversee any efficiency improvements that continue to drive new business and expand the strong customer loyalty base and referral program. These initiatives include brand stewardship, business strategies and growth in existing and new markets, new and creative market research and planning, and development of a of high-performing call center team.
Summary Of Requirements
- 5-10 years in Contact Center floor operations with proven success in meeting budget and quality expectations.
- 8-10 years in managerial leadership developing leaders and building organizational capacity.
- Minimum 5 years working with industry standard CRM tools, specifically Salesforce and/or NetSuite.
- Strong knowledge of key functional areas including workforce management, forecasting, performance management, process improvement, quality assurance, technology, and reporting.
- Experience working in a metrics-driven environment with responsibility creating and executing plans to achieve desired results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or professional business experience required, master's degree in business preferred
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #11 for 2018 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide as well as no. 209 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Final candidates must pass a background check and drug test.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment and an equal opportunity employer.
Applications will remain active for 60 days.
WHO WE ARE.
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service, and was ranked #8 for 2019 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
We are obsessed with providing an excellent customer experience from start to finish. If everything doesn’t go perfect, we work hard to make it right. The switch to solar takes an entire team. From educating homeowners and the community to designing a custom system and installing it quickly, we take pride in handling everything 100% without outsourcing.