As a Lead Setter at Sunpro Solar, you will be going to homeowners door to door style. Your job will be to inform each homeowner of the benefits of Solar and invite them to meet with a specialist to further explain the process and advantages of going solar. No selling involved, you will simply schedule an appointment for the homeowner to meet with one of our specialists.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Serves as the first point of contact and community brand ambassador in the Sunpro Solar Sales Experience
- Greets, presents, and incentivize potential clients to the benefits of Solar and invite them to meet with a specialist to explain the benefits of going solar.
- Must be welcoming and provide a professional first impression of our company while pre-qualifying potential customers
- Maintains an accurate record of all transactions and customer logs
- Responsible for maintaining production at or above minimum performance standards
- All interactions are in person and do not include telemarketing
- No selling, just scheduling the appointment for the homeowner to meet with the specialist.
Job Expectations and Requirements:
- Must be a highly focused, organized, motivated, and passionate individual.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
- Overcome objections and perform marketing expectations within a short period of time
- Attention to detail and drive for success
- Maintain production standards
- Personal transportation
- Able to work flexible hours
- Willingness to learn
- Must be energetic, outgoing, and tenacious
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development
- Career Progression
- Monthly Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
- Initial Paid Training, covering our marketing process, product knowledge, and psychology of the community marketing
- Weekly Base and Uncapped Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #8 for 2019 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide as well as no. 209 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment. Only candidates able to pass a drug test and a background check will be considered.
*Applications will expire after 60 days.*
Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply at our website. Thanks!