The future is today, and we want you to be part of it!
This is an exciting time for the solar industry as we make a difference, one roof at time, and change the lives of our customers and the environments in which we live. We are a customer-focused company that has succeeded because of the strong reputation, values, and industry leadership we have encompassed in the Gulf Coast Region.
If you like to move fast, and have strong outside sales team management experience, join us in the solar industry.
The Territory Sales Manager will work with the National Sales Director to formally manage, train, and motivate reps in the Destin region. This is not an individual contributor role disguised as a manager role.
- Management, development and training of residential sales department.
- Support difficult-to-close deals with reps.
- Manage continual improvement of sales force including training and sales motivation.
- Training and effective utilization of company-provided resources…and teach the team how to use and love these resources!
- Ensure all contracting, reporting and documentation requirements are met.
- Insure effective performance management of residential sales department, develop and implement detailed action plans with the team.
- Review sales results daily and manage performance through coaching and application of basic sales management principles.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement through sharing of best practices across the residential sales department
Although we’d love somebody with solar industry experience, construction, building, consumer products, or other direct outside sales management experience would be considered.
- 3-5+ years of experience in managing a STELLAR outside sales team
- Proven sales success, ideally in a residential setting, but not required.
- Demonstrated elegance in interactions with customers, staff, and colleagues
- Superior verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills
- Social media presence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Probably a “little more detail oriented” than a lot of sales people!
- A strong passion/desire to hit goals – you’re probably very competitive!
- Ability to cope with difficult customer situations.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, to understand concerns, and to overcome objections.
- Highly motivated self-starter who doesn’t need heavy management.
- Strong customer-centric focus and overall sense of humor.
What’s in it for You?
We’re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing skills. So, if you’re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of the Green Revolution, come join the fun. We do offer the following:
- Comprehensive health benefits plan
- 401K Plan with company match
- Opportunities for self-development and career progression
- The opportunity to jump on a very fast-moving train with a clean slate
- We’re going to set you up, technically, of course.
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #11 for 2018 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide as well as no. 209 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment. Only candidates able to pass a drug test and a background check providing no evidence of felony or misdemeanor convictions or pending charges will be eligible for hire.
Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.