Project Coordinator: (candidates with permit experience, construction, solar energy, HOA, project management preferred)
Sunpro Solar is seeking a Project Coordinator, who will assist our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. The Project Coordinator will create an exceptional customer experience while supporting all facets of the solar project. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-volume environment while functioning as the primary customer advocate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work and communicate with all company personnel, including: Management, Sales, Accounting, Field and Office staff.
- Maintain relationships with utility companies, REP’s, municipalities, and HOA’s.
- Ability to prepare and submit all documents required for permits, utilities, and HOA approvals.
- Fill out/file rebate applications.
- Organize and schedule installations, inspections, etc.
- Review contracts for accuracy.
- Maintain customer job packets.
- Update project management database with appropriate status.
- Manage any exceptions to the process.
- Ensure timely achievement of permission to operate.
- Create PV watts report and other necessary reports as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
It is not required that you’ve worked in the solar industry; however, experience in a construction or engineering company is a plus!
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree or work experience in project coordination.
- Must be confident and comfortable with heavy phone interaction with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel) and CRM software. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Basic finance knowledge (companies, plans, etc.)
- Knowledge of licensing/insurance requirements in current state/territory.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be a motivated team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and grit!
What’s in it for You?
We’re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing with us. So, if you’re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of tomorrow’s energy source, come join the fun. What we offer:
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits,
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #8 for 2019 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide as well as no. 209 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment. Only candidates able to pass a drug test and a background check will be considered.
*Applications will expire after 60 days.*
Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply at our website. Thanks!