EARN $60,000 - $180,000 ANNUALLY+
The solar industry is booming and so are we! Sunpro Solar currently seeking Solar Energy Specialists with positive energy to ensure that we align our customers with green energy that best meets their individual needs, while adding value to their home.
As a premiere renewable energy company, Sunpro Solar is changing the way consumers energize their homes and businesses. Solar energy isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” power source and through our in-house energy assessments and inspections, we are able to educate our customers on how to make their home more energy efficient, while saving as much money as possible on utility bills.
Due to our stellar customer service and high-quality products, Sunpro Solar is the fastest growing solar company in the Gulf Coast Region, with offices in 16 cities in 6 states, and we are expanding across the nation. Come join our award-winning sales team & expand with us. There is excellent potential for advancement.
What's in it for you:
- An industry leading, high paying commission plan
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after only 30 days
- 401K with company match after 6 months
- A monthly car allowance and fuel card while you're waiting for a company car
- The tools needed to perform the job, such as, company iPad, printer, referral app, shirts, & an entire marketing team on staff
- An industry leading, month long, paid training program
- Work schedule flexibility
- A call center that works on generating leads and hefty bonuses for all self-generated leads
- A complete support team to help ensure your success
- No cap on earnings
What you'll do:
- Become a specialist in renewable energy
- Network and look for opportunities for engagement to build client base
- Educate potential and existing customers on Sunpro Solar's clean energy solutions and ways to save money
- Confidently discuss options and close contracts
- Participate in company led events to generate sales
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience
- A current, valid driver's license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- A cell phone (preferably a smart phone)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- A customer centric, friendly and self-motivated attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally, with customers and office staff
- A flexible schedule that allows for some evening & weekend appointments
- A highly persuasive, self-disciplined & honest work ethic
Our current Solar Energy Specialists who have a strong work ethic and are self-motivated, positive, dedicated and have flexible working schedules are making between $60k-$180k annually!
If you want to work with an outstanding team of professionals that believes in family, community, green, renewable energy, then join Sunpro Solar. We are making a positive difference in people’s lives and improving the environment, one install at a time.
If interested, visit www.gosunpro.com to learn more about Sunpro Solar and The Pro Companies and to apply for a position at one of our many locations.