Sunpro Solar is seeking a Project Coordinator for our Tampa, FL. office. The Project Coordinator will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects.
The Project Coordinator will create an exceptional customer experience while supporting all facets of the solar project. The correct candidate will be responsible for handling multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide friendly and professional customer support – you are the primary customer advocate.
- Provide continuous customer interactions throughout all phases of the solar installation project.
- Prepare and submit all documents and permits required to support the project.
- Ensure timely collection of supporting documents.
- Work and communicate with all company personnel, including: Management, Sales, Accounting, Field and Office staff.
- Maintain relationships with utility companies, REP’s, municipalities, and HOA’s.
- Ability to prepare and submit all documents required for permits, utilities, and HOA approvals.
- Fill out/file rebate applications.
- Create PV Watts Report.
- Organize and schedule installations, inspections, etc.
- Review contracts for accuracy.
- Maintain customer job packets.
- Update project management software with appropriate status.
- Manage any exceptions to the process.
- Ensure timely achievement of permission to operate.
- Create necessary reports.
- Follow all office policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
It is not required that you’ve worked in the solar industry; however, experience in a construction or engineering company is a plus.
- Must be confident and comfortable with heavy phone interaction with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel) and CRM software. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Basic finance knowledge (companies, plans, etc.)
- Knowledge of licensing/insurance requirements (in current state/territory).
- 4-year BA or equivalent work experience in project coordination.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be a motivated team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and grit.
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, Allowances, 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #18 for 2016 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide as well as no. 209 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment. Only candidates able to pass a drug test and a background check providing no evidence of felony or misdemeanor convictions or pending charges will be eligible for hire.
Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.