We’re not just another Solar Company …
Sunnymac is a Master Dealer of SunPower’s record-breaking solar panel technology. Unlike most solar companies, we design, engineer, and manufacture every system that bears the SunPower name. We provide the most efficient and reliable solar panels, backed by an industry-leading warranty. We are invested in our local communities, using our expertise to help homeowners save money on their energy costs while simultaneously reducing our local carbon footprint, one installed Solar Power System at a time. We are a member of the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and NABCEP Certified. We are currently expanding in NJ, NY, DE, and PA
This is a Full-Time Independent Contract Commission Sales Opportunity
- Although part-time seekers are welcome to apply, our TOP performers are ambitious self-starters willing to work a flexible full-time nights and weekend schedule.
- MUST be at least 18 years of age, have reliable transportation, own a tablet or smartphone with a WIFI data plan, and be able to pass a criminal background check
Sunnymac Solar is expanding and we are seeking energetic, outgoing, career-minded individuals with a proven track record of in-home sales closing experience to fill the role of Outside Sales Consultant for In-Home Residential Solar Sales. Our ideal candidates are professional and progressive self-starters with exceptional communication skills, a “can-do” attitude, and the burning desire to lead the pack by meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly goal quotas. A passion for solar and/or the environment is a huge plus!
- Commission-based pay with an average earning potential from $60-160k annually
- Flexible hours – (nights and weekend availability is ideal)
- A fun, but professional, work environment and company culture
- Exciting quarterly and yearly company contests
- Bi-weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Actively produce and qualify your own leads via direct and indirect sales marketing techniques (i.e. Door to Door Canvassing, Tabling Events, Cold-Calling, Online Marketing, obtaining and working Referrals, etc.)
- Educating homeowners about the benefits of going solar and utilizing current local, state, and federal government incentives programs
- Schedule and complete in-home solar consultations where you will engage and educate the homeowners on our solar products
- Present solar options, close sales, obtain signatures and process all necessary documents
- Log and maintain extensive and ongoing records of clients, potential clients, and referrals via CRM, Excel, and Google Docs
- Participate in on-going training calls, on-site meetings, and various events as they arise
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and Skillsets:
- Two years In-Home Sales, Direct Marketing, and sales closing experience
- Two years of experience using CRMs such as Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, Oracle, etc.
- Proficient in communication and learning technology - Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English, Bilingual is a PLUS
- Previous solar experience is a PLUS but NOT necessary!
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills - active listener, articulate, proper enunciation, a conversational communicator, and able to flawlessly write meticulous notes and emails.
- Critical thinking & Problem solving – able to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses and provide workable solutions
- Socially Perceptive - able to determine others tone, body language, or reactions and respond appropriately
- Resilient to rejection and able to easily overcome objections
- Positive, presentable, professional, and personable
- Self-disciplined, focused, and organized – able to stay motivated and on task
- Tech-Savvy – Own and utilize a laptop and an iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- Mission-driven and goal-oriented
- Adaptable and teachable
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must own a laptop computer or tablet and a smartphone with a WIFI data plan
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must provide own vehicle and auto insurance
- Must be willing to travel at least a 30-mile radius
- Must be experienced but trainable – adaptable to ongoing learning
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and obtain applicable permits
We strive to create the highest standard in customer satisfaction, workplace safety, and productivity: using our business model to inspire others to create a cleaner, healthier environment for future generations. Come join our team and help to shape our future!
APPLY NOW to learn what makes us different!
EOE: Sunnymac Solar is passionate about creating an inclusive and diverse workplace environment.