- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Busy commercial property management company is seeking a Full/Part Time Administrative Assistant.
High school diploma (or equivalent) required.
- 2+ years of previous Administrative support
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills
- Strong Organizational Skills and Ability to Prioritize Tasks
- Familiarity with Use of Office Equipment
- Strong Computer Skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Professional verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be dependable, welcoming and positive
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team oriented environment
- Valid driver's license required
- Fluent in English
Duties include but not limited to:
- Answering phone calls
- Greet visitors
- Prepare and send emails
- Sort, process and sort incoming mail
- Provide support and assistance with administrative tasks as needed
- Data-entry with Excel spreadsheet
- Code invoices
- Filing, scanning, copying and mailing
- Submit work orders online
- Work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent customer service
- Good at multi- tasking
Hours will be Monday through Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Please send your resume with your work experience.
Please include your minimum hourly pay requirements.
Sunny Hills Management Co., Inc.Why Work Here?
Room for growth; busy but friendly environment; health benefits after introductory period.
225 W. Hospitality LaneSan Bernardino, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Sunny Hills Management Co., Inc.