Puerto Rico Regional Field Service Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sunnova Energy is searching for a Regional Field Service Manager for our Maintenance and Service group. Sunnova owns and maintains a distributed fleet of residential solar systems across 30+ states and several U.S. territories. The Regional Field Service Manager’s primary responsibility is to lead the Operation and Maintenance (O&M) activities in a specific territory to maintain the performance of the solar systems, track contractual obligation conformance, provide excellent customer service, ensure a smooth workflow, and optimally performing solar systems.
Regional Field Service Manager Responsibilities
- Manages team of field service managers, field service supervisors, and foremen to execute an operational plan to complete all system warranty repairs and service requests within service levels and cost.
- Create and execute strategies to achieve service level targets for system repairs by coordinating materials, inventory, fleet vehicles, technicians, and maintenance requirements.
- Serves as the Responsible Managing Employee in designated region/state.
- Leads coordination of field activities to service the systems, either by internal resources or partner technicians
- Recommend and champion product and service trainings to improve regional performance.
- Accountable for work order KPIs; response time, resource allotment, duration, and first visit resolution.
- Communicates opportunities and recommendations for modification or improvements to processes to assure optimum efficiency of the company assets.
- Manages inventory for designated region with focus on maintaining sufficient inventory to balance reduce costs and reduce truck rolls
- Responsible for development and management of service order completion strategy to reduce costs, reduce service visits, reduce time to closure, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Improves customer satisfaction with field service as measured by customer surveys
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Electrical Training
- Master Electrician License, or equivalent, in state of residency
- 10 - 15+ years’ related experience
- 8 - 10+ years’ manager experience with multiple layers of direct reports
- Current, valid Driver’s license with acceptable Motor Vehicle Report
- Bilingual – English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability and willingness to obtain master electrician license in other states and maintain qualifying agent status for multiple states
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Extensive customer service skills
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Computer and Computer program skills such as Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong home construction or residential electric knowledge
- Strong written communication skills to communicate with all levels of management
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent judgment in customer relations and managing company resources
- Ability to work as a team member and interact with other departments
- Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines
- Remote position working in the field
- 10% estimated travel time; location varies with jobsite
- Driving Required? Yes
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds; assistance may be provided for
- Able to sit, stand, walk, and drive for up to 8 hours at a time
- Work postures include reaching, kneeling, pushing, pulling, squatting, crawling, bending, twisting, climbing, and handling objects above/below the shoulder
Location: Puerto Rico
Sunnova offers a generous employee reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, healthcare flexible spending account, and 401(k) with employer match.
- Competitive compensation & annual bonus
- Company vehicle and corporate card provided
- Paid time off, including 10 holidays and Paid Parental Leave
- Cell phone allowance for many roles
- Free access to onsite fitness center in Houston and/or discounted fitness memberships through health provider
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
Sunnova Energy Corp
BusinessView all jobs at Sunnova Energy Corp
Get fresh Field Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.