Dealer Development Advisor
Sunnova Energy Corp Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
The Partner Development Advisor Position
Sunnova Energy is currently searching for a Dealer Development Advisor to be a primary point of contact for Strategic Account Managers and Strategic Accounts dealers to troubleshoot issues in the sales and operations process. This role’s success will support the Company’s accelerated growth plans into the future, taking advantage of the explosive growth in renewable energy. Reporting to the Director, Strategic Accounts, the Partner Development Advisor role includes project management, documentation flow, and metric reporting throughout the Commercial Operations Team and provided to the Executive Leadership Team.
Sunnova is a dynamic company, looking for motivated people to impact results as part of our team. This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented position, designed to create results that drive Sunnova closer to its vision to be the source of clean, affordable, and reliable energy.
Partner Development Advisor Responsibilities
- Provides Dealer support and Strategic Account Management support from Contract Stage thru Final Stage to ensure adoption of Sunnova workflow and best practices.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of Sunnova’s Channel Partner Agreement (CPA) with Partners/Dealers through being a primary point of contact.
- Educates the Dealer team members to become “subject matter experts” (SME’s) on “Sunnova Docs Portal” and workflow requirements.
- Maintains complete understanding of Sunnova Design Plan requirements and 3rd party options in order to drive inservice.
- Facilitates a positive customer experience by training and requiring Dealers to have regular, transparent communication with Sunnova customers regarding the installation schedule and construction details.
- Develops and maintains positive and professional relationships with all Dealer employees.
- Reviews Dealer operational workflow trends to hold Dealers accountable; creates 30-day or 60-day plans for Recovery when required.
- Demonstrates knowledge of what issues are likely to lead to litigation, and actively works to prevent litigation where possible.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Director, Strategic Accounts
- Education required: High School diploma.
- Minimum years of experience required: 1-3 years in a project management support role or similar experience.
- Strong computer skills: including Microsoft Office Suite, including 2+ years of routine use of Excel for analysis, and graphically communicating insights regarding data.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or other related field.
- Previous experience in the residential solar industry.
- Experience with a public company.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work on multiple aspects of the process concurrently and work with little direct supervision.
- Proficient in Smartsheet, Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Ability to manage project details.
- Ability to work under pressure while managing, organizing, and prioritizing multiple deliverables.
- Team player that behaves ethically, with highest degree of integrity at all times.
- Ability to adapt and work in an open, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Highly positive energy and can-do personality.
- Open office environment with ability to work remotely as required.
- Willingness to work outside of regular hours as required to address business needs of strategic partners.
- Estimated travel time = 10% domestic travel
Location: Houston, TX
Sunnova offers a generous employee reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits
- Competitive compensation & annual bonus
- Paid time off, including 10 holidays and Paid Parental Leave
- Cell phone allowance for many roles
- Free access to onsite fitness center in Houston; discounted fitness memberships through health provider
- Complimentary garage parking in Houston
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process
Sunnova Energy Corp
BusinessView all jobs at Sunnova Energy Corp