Account Manager - West Region - Remote work California
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brief Description of SunnovaSunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local solar dealers and solar standard community homebuilders. Our mission is powering energy independenceTM and changing the energy industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits – and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person. Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry! The Account Manager – West Region Position
Sunnova Energy is searching for Account Manager – West Region to be responsible for covering dealers in the Central Region US. The Account Manager (AM) leads our team to have successful relationships with our dealers. As the primary point of contact for their assigned dealers, the AM drives revenue for our business by growing the use of Sunnova products with our dealers, helping them to resolve issues from the sale origination through getting the system in service, and participating in the joint development of marketing and sales strategies. The position requires excellent communication skills and a “customer first” attitude. In addition to these “farming” activities, the successful candidate will also develop new partners in solar and energy storage. This includes developing and executing a prospecting strategy to identify, contact and land as Sunnova dealers that can install residential solar and energy storage solutions. Sunnova is a dynamic company, looking for motivated people to impact results as part of our team.
Account Manager – West Region Responsibilities
- Drives our dealers to meet or exceed business goals as agreed in contract arrangements.
- Helps define dealer’s quarterly and annual sales goals and insure performance toward the goals.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves dealer issues using analytical skills and Salesforce Client Relationship Management.
- Identifies new dealers that can effectively sell and install residential PV+Storage solutions.
- Delivers training and effective coaching to Dealers Sales, Operations and Executive leadership.
- Advises dealers on sound business practices, such as maintaining financial statements, working capital management, and SG&A planning.
- Monitors progression on systems, troubleshoots issues, intervenes and drives results through influencing dealer behaviors.
- Bachelor’s degree with some quantitative studies; Business, Marketing, or Finance preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, account management, or related role.
- 2+ years of routine use of Excel for analysis, and graphically communicating insights regarding data.
- 3-5 years’ experience in residential solar sales, insurance sales, or home improvement
- Salesforce software experience
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communications skills and the ability to create relationships with outside partners to effectively influence behavior required.
- Very strong organizational and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to adapt and work in an open, fast-paced, collaborative environment both in-office and remotely required.
- Team player that behaves ethically, with highest degree of integrity at all times
- Strong computer skills; including Microsoft, Office Suite.
- Proven use of analytical skills with understanding of financial concepts (IRR, ROI, etc.)
- Ability to make insightful and relevant recommendations based on findings from data analytics; capable to gain command of data regarding assigned partners and workflow.
- Remote Office Environment
- Remote in Western Region (California)
Sunnova offers a generous employee reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, healthcare flexible spending account, and 401(k) with employer match.
- Competitive compensation & annual bonus
- Paid time off, including 10 holidays and Paid Parental Leave
- Cell phone allowance for many roles
- Free access to onsite fitness center in Houston and/or discounted fitness memberships through health provider
- Complimentary garage parking in Houston
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
Sunnova Energy Corp
BusinessView all jobs at Sunnova Energy Corp